-
Oh, well, i thought this was the "official Wish Xell Happy Birthday" Topic ^^U o well, anyway, Xell, Happy Birthday...
(damm it, to busy with Exams, today one of Visualization and Realism! or how to explain some boring teacher how Z-Buffer Works! ^.^)
-
Hi Melfice, I'm having an exam today as well, though it's not nearly as fun; it's just math 7. Like I said, your university is infinitely better than the overhyped piece of shit I chose.
-
After hearing all the things you told me about your University, i just can't help but think that my one is one of the best in Spain... O_o...
Think of an exam in which you can use the notebooks to do it, and that's what i did this morning... That is, a theme which i control completely, and that you can have your papers to check what you don't know... if i don't pass that exam, i'd get my head seriously checked for CIDS ^^U
-
Melfice, you're birthday?
Wiseman, is it really a prob, that I browse the older topics too, and revive a few? O.o
-
jeez mel weve barely seen of you lately, busy?
-
-
always exams #_# curse you higher education!! =P
-
IRT Melfice: After hearing all the things you told me about your University, i just can't help but think that my one is one of the best in Spain... O_o...
I think it's more like mine sucks majorly, despite being so prestigious for nothing. The Japanese have done a global evaluation of universities around the world, and the best ranked Spanish university, the Autonomous University of Madrid, was above their best (Todai) in a good place. Mine didn't even appear in the list. Don't know about others, haven't read the list myself. But yours is definitely 2-5 times better than mine.
IRT Dreamer: Wiseman, is it really a prob, that I browse the older topics too, and revive a few?
Not at all! You may do as you please.
-
Okay, thnx. I just wanted to clear this.
-
I was wondering, has Mel and Wiseman ever met?